Improve your print quality with the most powerful 3D printing software available. Simplify3D® provides complete control over your print settings, making it easier than ever to create high-quality 3D prints. Start up quickly with pre-configured settings optimized for STACKER, review a simulation of your build sequence in the Preview Mode, and begin your 3D print with confidence. Total control means amazing 3D prints!
Quick and Easy Startup:
• Start printing quickly with pre-configured profiles optimized for your 3D printer.
• Follow helpful on-screen tips and wizards to discover powerful new techniques.
• One integrated software suite contains everything you need to print high quality parts.
High Performance Slicer:
• Simplify3D is the fastest and most powerful slicer available for desktop 3D printers.
• High-performance software algorithms often outpace other slicers by a 10-to-1 margin.
• Save sliced files to an SD card or use a USB connection to gain real-time information.
Customizable Support Structures:
• The custom support tool allows you to position supports exactly where you need them.
• Control the size and density of support structures to save print time and material.
• Supports break away quickly and cleanly, without damage to your final model.
Animated Preview Mode:
• Watch a detailed animation of your build sequence, line-by-line or layer-by-layer.
• Use the Preview to visualize the result of your changes and identify errors before printing.
• Take advantage of Preview tools that estimate print time, filament usage and cost.
Optimized Dual Extrusion:
• Use the Dual Extrusion Wizard to streamline the setup of dual-extrusion projects.
• Create sharp definition between colors using Ooze Shields and Prime Pillars.
• Learn to print using different materials in each extruder, creating exciting new possibilities!
Advanced Multi-Part Printing:
• Maximize build plate capacity with settings that improve control over multi-part projects.
• Assign different print settings to each model, or group models together and assign settings.
• Adjust as many settings as you desire and optimize the full power of your 3D printer today!
Minimum System Requirements:
• Windows XP or greater, OS X 10.6 or greater, or Ubuntu Linux 12.10 or greater
• Intel Pentium 4 or greater processor, 2GB RAM, OpenGL 2.0 or greater