STACKER S4-XL INNOVATIONS
- 4X Faster Print Speeds. STACKER’s multi-part printing technology allows you to print two copies of the same part, at the same time, in different materials or colors. Why limit yourself to one part at a time when you can get two? With multi-part printing, it’s like having two 3D printers in one.
- Huge Build Volume. By removing three print heads and using a single head, S4-XL can print parts up to 610mm x 610mm x 610mm. The build area is 24″ x 24″ and 24″ tall.
- Compatible with our new Direct Drive Filament Extruder for flexible filaments: The new direct drive can be easily moved back and forth from a Bowden configuration to a direct drive configuration. Flexible filaments print faster with our direct drive, while many other filaments work better in a Bowden configuration.
- Closed Loop Servos: Using servo motors for the X and Y movements enable the printer to print more accurately and never ever lose a step.
- Superior Positional Accuracy: The S4-XL uses top quality linear motion components and three precision acme screws to achieve superior positional accuracy and repeatability.
- Universal Filament Rail. Although STACKER printers are optimized for colorFabb filaments, our universal filament rail accepts any filament on the market. Unlike most commercial printers that gouge you with high priced materials, STACKER will accept market rate filaments, and this keeps your printing costs affordable. Our universal filament rail is designed for easy and fast loading of your filament spools. The “U” channel design fits all popular spool sizes. It is strong enough to support four 2.2kg spools for longer prints.
- Prints a Wide Array of Materials: When it comes to filament, the Stacker S2 can print almost any 1.75mm diameter filaments which extrude at temperatures below 300°C. From flexible to composite materials like copper, wood, steel, brass, bronze, or carbon fiber, to everyday materials like PLA, Stacker S4-XL can print it. This means you can utilize the latest innovations in filament technology today and in the future.
- Custom 32-bit Electronics: The Stacker S4-XL uses the Stacker Superboard Controller. A state of the art 3D controller manufactured in the USA.
- Quick Change Nozzles: STACKER nozzles can be changed in less than a minute. Why restrict yourself to one nozzle size when you could print faster with a larger nozzle? Moreover, our nozzles are constructed of a special grade of stainless steel which dramatically improves nozzle life when using composite filaments like copper, brass, bronze, steel, or carbon fiber XT-CF20 filament by colorFabb.
- Kinetic and Powerful Design. The STACKER S4-XL is not a flimsy plastic desktop printer. Weighing in at over 200 pounds, it is an Industrial machine. It’s build with a rock solid steel frame and an open air design that allows users to see everything. There are no false bottoms or plastic panels to hide sloppy wiring and messy electronics. You see what you get, and everything is out in the open for easy accessibility. The open design makes it easy to modify your machine to suit your exact needs. STACKER is perfect for use as a development platform or for alternative printing technologies.
- Slicing software: Compatible with all popular slicers, like Simplify3D, CURA, Slic3r (including PrusaSlicer and SuperSlicer fork), Repetier (Slic3r and Cura engines), IdeaMaker, MatterControl, etc.
- Product Name: Stacker S4-XL
- Type: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Number of Extruders: 4
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Build Volume: 610mm (X), 610mm (Y), 610mm (Z)
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.40mm
- Available Nozzle Diameters: 0.25, 0.40, 0.50, 0.60, 0.80, and 1.00mm
- Extruder Temperature: up to 300° C
- Printed Materials: Filaments which extrude at temperatures below 300°C including, but not limited to, PLA, ABS, HIPS, Nylon, PVA, PET, PETG, TPE, TPU, PC, and all colorFabb filaments including XT-CF20 (Carbon Fiber), XT (Co-polyester), PLA-PHA, WoodFill, BrassFill, CopperFill, BronzeFill, and SteelFill.
- Positional Accuracy for X/Y: >6 microns
- Positional Accuracy for Z: >4 microns
- Layer Resolution: 0.1mm to 1mm
- Print speed: 0 to 150mm/s
- Travel speed: 0 to TBD
- Build Plate: aluminum bed with glass.
- BuildTak™ Available: yes
- Heated Bed Temperature: up to 115°C
- Power Supply: 1000 Watt
- Internal Voltage: 24VDC/5VDC and 220VAC
- Recommended UPS Size: 1500VA or greater using either 120VAC or 240VAC
- Power supply inputs: 2 (1) 240VAC and (1) 120VAC or 240VAC
- Connectivity: USB and SD card (optional Raspberry Pi for CAT5 and wireless connectivity available)
- Operating temperature range: 50-100°F (10-38°C)
- Operating Noise: 35 to 55 dB
- MAX X/Y print area with one head installed: 610mm/610mm
- MAX X/Y print area with two heads installed: 285mm/610mm
- MAX X/Y print area with three heads installed: 170mm/610mm
- MAX X/Y print area with four heads installed: 110mm/610mm
- Included Software: Repetier Server, and StackerRUN (a custom version of Repetier Host)
- Supported file types: STL, OBJ, AMF
- STACKER has three print modes: Single-part, Multi-part, and Multi-material
- Single-part Mode: Use one print head to print one part. Basic one-off printing — load it, print it.
- Multi-part Mode: Print multiple copies of the SAME EXACT part. You can choose if you want to print two copies, three copies, or four copies of your part. Each head will performs the exact same movements producing exact copies of whatever head one produces. Because each hot end temperature can be independently adjusted, it is possible to print with different types of filament at one time!
- Multi-material Mode: Print one part with more than one material type. This mode allows you to extrude different materials from more than one hot end onto the same part. Just to be clear, you can only print one part at a time in multi-material mode. Because each hot end temperature can be independently adjusted. you can print a single object with different materials. For example, you could print the main part with head number 1 and print all of the support structure for that part with head number 2.
Physical Printer Specs
- Width: 910mm (40.2″)
- Depth: 1175mm (49.9″) (with filament rail and 2kg roll of filament)
- Height: 1335mm (52.6″)
- Weight: 140kg (310lbs) (bare machine with no filament)
Shipping Crate Specs
- Crate is Heat Treated (ISPM 15 compliant)
- Length: 117cm (46″)
- Width: 114cm (45″)
- Height: 140cm (55″)
- Weight: 261kg (576lbs)